Saturday, June 6, 2009

God's Plan

I had 2 days left until court. Just 2 more days until I could see my babies again. And this morning, I wake up to find a missed call from my attorney and a voicemail on my cell phone. I figured she had found something out on my ex husband that would maybe help me prove my case against him. Boy was I ever wrong!!!

It was a call to tell me that court has been postponed due to the sudden death of the judge's father. Now, like I said in my last post, I know I haven't said much about this on my blog, but let me just tell you why the LAST court date was postponed (it has been nearly a YEAR since this all started and it has been postponed SEVERAL times)! My attorneys mother passed away just 4 days before my court date! So when I heard this voicemail, my mouth just dropped! Are you serious?? I know it is not the judge's fault that this happened. It's no one's FAULT. But I do think it is part of God's Plan. I KNOW it is part of God's plan!! Healthy men don't just suddenly die for no reason. I don't know what God's reason behind it is and I won't ask why. It doesn't matter why. I fully believe that God is on a mission. For what? I don't know and don't need to know. I trust that He has everything under control and is going to do the right thing, no matter what the outcome is.

No comments: