Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ME

MckLinky Blog Hop post for July 14th, 2009



1. I have 1 sibling, a sister. Her name is Heather and she is 4 years older than I.



2. I am a country music fan! I rarely listen to anything BUT country.




3. I have a very strong love/obsession with pit bulls. I know everyone thinks they are vicious killers, but I firmly believe it is all in how they are raised. I currently have 2 little bullies named Zeus and Apollo.



Thanks so much for stopping by and happy blog hopping everybody!!





Somebody in this list is going to win a hundred bucks. How about you?



Click here to enter your link to this Blog Hop








SPONSORS of this blog hop:
» Faith Baby (Featured) » 1st Class Creativity (Featured) » Happy Panda (Featured) » Brent Riggs (Featured) » p.s. love.love » Smiths Soup » Teresa Powell » A Beach Cottage . Please visit them and say thank you. Sponsors make this whole thing possible.

If you would like to do a $20 or $100 Sponsorship for the next blog hop and have hundreds of blog owners see your link or ad‚ more information here.




Last weeks $100 winner was Sweet n Sassy Girls All winners
New to the Blog Hop? Find out how to join the fun here...
Get automatic emails for new Blog Hops (includes theme and code) here...

4 comments:

Leah said...

I've been telling myself for years that I don't like country music, but I think I'm going to give it a try again. I've heard a few songs here and there that really pull my heartstrings.

Josie said...

Happy to meet you! Hope you will hop by my blog and become a follower! Http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com

Josie said...

oops hahahaha! Maybe I should pay attention instead of just blindly hopping!

Daveda said...

Stopping over here from last weeks blog post. Just wanted to say hello and God Bless!