Thursday, July 9, 2009

Changes Coming Soon

I am SUPER excited!! A few days ago I entered a contest for a custom FREE blog header designed by Stepfanie and I received an e-mail just a few hours ago telling me I WON!!! I can't believe it!! I never win ANYTHING!! I can't wait to see what she can design for me. She is really good!

She is also running another contest for a custom bag that is super cute! You should go HERE and check it out. Maybe you will win it!! You better hurry though. It ends tomorrow!! Don't miss out!


There are some more changes that may be happening soon, but not in the blogger world. It's too early to say anything yet though. HA! I am going to leave you hanging for a little bit. I promise to fill you in as soon as I can. Trust me, I am DYING to spill the beans. I just have to wait a little bit longer. *sigh* Oh the joys of having an ex husband who is too caught up in your life to enjoy his own.

No comments: