Saturday, December 12, 2009

Finally Another Post

Well, I have been informed by a new friend that I haven't posted since August (Eek!) so I decided I better get to writing. Thanks Gabby! I didn't realize it had been so long!! I haven't really been all that busy either. Just working and cleaning house. You know, the every day tasks of adulthood. Not fun!


I guess I never really said what the judge decided on the kids. It wasn't at ALL how I thought it would be! Turns out that because I moved to Arkansas, I took the kids away from their grandparents and that messed with their bond. So the kids live in Kentucky with their father and I get 2 weekends a month, one in KY and one in AR. I will get them every other Thanksgiving and Christmas and 4 weeks in the summer. And I also will get them every other spring break/fall break (alternating). It's not what I had hoped for and it isn't NEARLY enough visitation, but for now I am going to leave it alone. It's not over for good, but I need to get some things in order before I take him back to court.


I did have the kids for Thanksgiving this year and we had a lot of fun while they were here. Drew bought me a Wii for Christmas and we got it out early so the kids would have something to do. We played that thing the whole time they were here!! I uploaded the pictures I took from that week and EVERY picture (except one of me and Zoe) was of the kids playing Wii, in their pajamas, looking like they just got out of bed in every one. HA! I guess when I get them this month I better work on that! I will have to take some good ones. I can't be posting pictures of them with bedhead and mismatched jammies. They will be back on December 26th!! I honestly can't wait to see them again. I miss them SOOO much!!


On another note, is it REALLY only 12 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS?! WOW! This year has really flown by. Alot has happened in my life this year. I guess that's why it has gone by so quickly. I am looking forward to starting a new year though. I have a few things in mind for New Year's Resolutions and I am going to try REALLY hard to stick to them. One of them being my blog. I have really neglected it and I am going to try my best to do better with posting. I read quite a few blogs in which the mom has 3 or 4 kids and still has time to post EVERY DAY. So if they can do it, why can't I? I guess I am just lazy. That's no excuse though. So I really will try to do better on that.


Well, I'm not sure else what to say so I guess I will close this post and go read more mommy blogs. I PROMISE to update again very soon!! But before I go, I will leave you with the ONE good photo I took on Thanksgiving.



No comments: